1. What three traits define you?
Workaholic, goal oriented, ambitious.
2. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
Haha! Chocolate candy. I love Diet Dr. Pepper and a candy bar when I’m stressed.
3. What is your greatest fear?
SNAKES! They’re scary. I can’t stand the sight of ‘em, the thought of ‘em, nothing. I hate snakes.
4. Where is your favorite place to be?
Vacation. It’s not really a place. I’ve started reading books, so I love to lie on the beach and read.
5. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Probably the Dominican Republic; the beach, the atmosphere, everything. The feel of that vacation was the best I’ve had. Although, the Bahamas is great because of the clear blue water.
6. What does true leadership mean to you?
Wow. Someone that takes initiative to lead and encourage the project.
7. Which one would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
I want a robot housekeeper. My family is always on the go and there is always something for somebody to clean up.
8. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
Cell phones. It is my lifeline. The world revolves around them.
9. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
I would be a lawyer. I love a challenge.
10. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I think I would be a food critique. I’m just playin’. Goodness. This is a tough one, Meg.
11. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
“Goodness. Awesome. Really?”
12. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I’m a pretty much an open book. I honestly can’t think of anything. I wish I had something cool to tell you… My daughter says, “She knows how to have fun. She’s not always so serious.”