Arien is a high school senior who has been a part of our team for close to two years now. She is a cheerleader during the school year, but still manages to press hundreds of shirts a week.
1. What three traits define you?
Uhm…funny, enthusiastic, and caring.
2. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
3. What is your greatest fear?
4. Where is your favorite place to be?
My Aunt’s house, because I have my own space there.
5. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
The Bahamas because I got to go to the big aquarium in Atlantis.
6. What does true leadership mean to you?
7. Which one would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
Probably a flying car, so I don’t have to share a plane with anyone else, and I could get to where I’m going faster bc there’s less traffic.
8. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
Embellish. As Drake would say, “We started from the bottom, now we are here.”
9. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Since I don’t have a career yet, and I’m in high school, I want to go to college to be a physical therapist.
10. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
I would train sea lions.
11. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
“Hit me up.”
12. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I can pop my elbows. My elbow was cramping one day, and when I straightened it out, it popped. From then on, it was lit and poppin’.