Madison is the daughter of our owner and has been just as much of a founder as anyone. She is a full-time college student and full-time employee. Madison always has something going on. When she isn't working hard getting orders designed, cut, and shipped out, she is usually somewhere with a good book or hanging out with a few of her friends. Keep reading to find out a little more about her!
1.What three traits define you?
Dedicated. Creative. Driven.
2. What’s one thing you couldn’t live without?
My computer. I’s my lifeline. I can do anything on it. Work. Fun, etc.
3. What is your greatest fear?
Failure. I try my hardest at everything I do, so to fail at something or not do it to the best of my ability scares me.
4. Where is your favorite place to be?
Our Savannah House. It’s so peaceful there. It’s nice to get away even for a little bit.
5. Where is the best place you’ve traveled to and why?
Cozumel, Mexico, because I was with all of my friends from school.
6. What does true leadership mean to you?
Being assertive, yet helpful.
7. Which one would you want most – flying cars, robot housekeepers, or moon cities?
Flying cars. We could get places quicker.
8. What has been the most important innovation you have witnessed in your lifetime?
The growth of our store. It started out as a little pop-up shop and has grown into two storefronts and an online empire. It’s crazy.
9. What would you do (for a career) if you weren’t doing this?
Interior Design. I like to rearrange and design rooms.
10. If you could do another job for just one day, what would it be?
Flight attendant. I love traveling and I’d see several cities in a single day.
11. What are your three most overused words/phrases?
12. Tell us something that might surprise us about you.
I love Green Arrow. I’m not usually into that kind of stuff on T.V, so it’s not like me at all.
I’m from the deep south, one-red-light-town, but I don’t consider myself a country gal by any means.